- Production capacity
- 5.7 l/h (± 15%)
- 11.3 Kg
The 40E contains 40% fewer parts than its predecessor, the 35. The simplicity of its mechanism and its strength make it easy to install, operate and maintain.
Extraordinarily compact, the 40E can be installed in unused places on small pleasure craft. Efficient: No other watermaker can boast such low power consumption. Using only 4 amps, the 40 E can run continuously if needed.
The heart of the 40 E is the high-pressure pump made of high-quality stainless steel. We have incorporated top quality materials to cope with a harsh environment. In addition we offer you a 3 year warranty for this product.
The PowerSurvivor 40E is the only watermaker that can also operate manually in an emergency.
- Membrane PS 40
- Filter housing, Series Model 28 (vorinstalliert)
- Handle assembly < br /> - Replacement filter - Pentair R30
- Instructions for use
- Grease - Grizzly, 25g tube Bio 1-1000
- 3-way valve kit, PS40 (8018664)
- Preservative, 100g (8013327)
- Control valve kit, PS40 (8018659)
- Game kit, PS40 (8018659)
- Installation kit pre-filter, PS40 (8018661)
- Hose kit, PS40 (8013989)
The after-sales service is at your disposal for all requests for technical support, installation or compatibility, just send us your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to allow us to quickly determine the nature of the problem encountered, we recommend that you provide us with as much information as possible about your configuration, namely:
- the type of machine ( Make and model),
- date of purchase and installation,
- the boat,
- possibly other options & accessories.
Indeed, these various elements will allow us to quickly answer your questions. Don't forget to give us your full contact details (address, phone number) so that we can get back to you.